Comeback Trail - Dallas-Fort Worth
Presented by University of North Texas
October 7, 2017
Online Registration is now closed.
Same day registration will open at 8:30 a.m. at Quakertown Park.
See you on the trail!
Join the University of North Texas and the National Stroke Association as we bring the stroke community together to raise stroke awareness & celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Dallas-Fort Worth starts and ends in Quakertown Park in the heart of Denton, TX.
This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery. Participants are welcome to complete a shorter loop within the park.
Whether you finish the 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Dallas-Fort Worth, presented by University of North Texas.
October 7 | 8:30 a.m.
700 Oakland Street
Denton, TX 76201
Schedule of Events:
8:30 a.m. Check-in Opens
9:00 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:15 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
9:45 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & vendor village opens
Join us on the Trail
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you Comeback Trail - Dallas-Fort Worth Local Sponsors