Comeback Trail - Delaware
October 28, 2017
Online Registration is now closed.
Same day registration will open at 8:00 a.m. at Glasgow Park
Cash, Check and credit card accepted.
See you on the trail!
Join the National Stroke Association and the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness and celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Delaware features a scenic route that starts and ends at beautiful Glasgow Park in Newark. This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery. Participants are welcome to complete a shorter loop within the park.
Whether accomplish the 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Delaware.
Oct 28 | 8:00 a.m.
Route 896 & Route 40
Newark, DE 19702
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. Check-in Opens
9:00 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:15 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
9:30 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & vendor village opens
Join us on the Trail!
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in joining the Comeback Trail planning committee.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you Comeback Trail - Delaware Local Sponsors