Comeback Trail - Cincinnati
September 16, 2017
Online Registration is now closed.
Same day registration will open at 9 a.m. at Glenwood Gardens.
Cash, Check and credit card accepted.
See you on the trail!
Join the National Stroke Association & the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness & celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Cincinnati features a scenic four loop course entirely within Glenwood Gardens.
This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery. Participants are welcome to complete a shorter loop within the park.
Whether you finish the 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Cincinnati.
September 16 | 9:00 a.m.
10397 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45215
Schedule of Events:
9:00 a.m. Check-in Opens
9:45 a.m. Opening Ceremony
10:00 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
10:45 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & Comeback Connection area opens
Join us on the Trail
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you Comeback Trail - Cincinnati Mission Sponsor
Thank you Comeback Trail - Cincinnati Local Sponsors