Comeback Trail - Fort Lauderdale
November 11, 2017
Join the National Stroke Association and the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness and celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Fort Lauderdale features a scenic route that starts and ends at beautiful Esplanade Park in downtown Fort Lauderdale's Riverwalk District. This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery. Participants are also welcome to complete a shorter loop.
Whether accomplish the 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Fort Lauderdale.
November 11 | 8:00 a.m.
400 SW 2nd Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. Check-in Opens
8:45 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:00 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
9:30 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & vendor village opens
Ready to get started?
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in joining the Comeback Trail planning committee.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you Comeback Trail - Fort Lauderdale Mission Sponsor
Thank you Comeback Trail - Fort Lauderdale Local Sponsors