Comeback Trail - Long Island
October 21, 2017
Jones Beach State Park
Join the National Stroke Association and the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness and celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Long Island features a scenic route that starts and ends at beautiful Jones Beach State Park in Long Island, New York. This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery. Participants are welcome to complete a shorter course by turning around at the 1/2 mile point.
Whether accomplish the 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Long Island.
Jones Beach State Park - Parking Field 5
Schedule of Events:
8:30 a.m. Check-in Opens
9:30 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:45 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
10 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & vendor village opens
Join us on the trail!
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in joining the Comeback Trail planning committee.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you Comeback Trail - Long Island Mission Sponsor
Thank you Comeback Trail - Long Island Local Sponsors