Comeback Trail - Chicago
Join the National Stroke Association and the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness and celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Chicago features a scenic route along Chicago's iconic Lakefront Trail. You'll start near DuSable Harbor and follow Lakefront Trail to the Shedd Aquarium before turning around and heading back to DuSable Harbor and the celebration at the finish line. Participants are welcome to complete all or some of the course during this walk and "fun-run" event.
Whether you run 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Chicago.
June 3, 2017 | 8:00 a.m.
150 N. Lake Shore Dr.
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. Check-in Opens
8:45 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:00 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
9:30 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & vendor village opens
Ready to get started?
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in joining the Comeback Trail planning committee.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you to Comeback Trail - Chicago Mission Sponsor
Thank you Comeback Trail - Sponsors