Comeback Trail - Denver
Online Registration is now closed.
Day of registration and pre-registration check in will open at 8:00 a.m. Sunday at Hudson Gardens.
See you on the trail!
Join the National Stroke Association and the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness and celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Denver features a scenic route that starts and ends at beautiful Hudson Gardens in Littleton, Colo. With the Rocky Mountains as the backdrop, this event is a 5K course that travels north on Platte River Trail for 1.5 miles before turning around and returning to Hudson Gardens. This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery. Participants are welcome to complete a shorter loop within the gardens.
Whether accomplish the 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Denver.
May 21 | 8:00 a.m.
6115 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton, CO 80120
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. Check-in Opens
8:45 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:00 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
9:30 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & vendor village opens
Ready to get started?
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in joining the Comeback Trail planning committee.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you Comeback Trail - Denver Mission Sponsor
Thank you Comeback Trail - Denver Local Sponsors