Comeback Trail - Denver
Join the National Stroke Association and the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness and celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Denver features a scenic route that starts and ends at beautiful Hudson Gardens in Littleton, Colo. With the Rocky Mountains as the backdrop, this event is a 5K course that travels north on Platte River Trail for 1.5 miles before turning around and returning to Hudson Gardens. This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery. Participants are welcome to complete a shorter loop within the gardens.
Whether accomplish the 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Denver.
May 21 | 8:00 a.m.
6115 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton, CO 80120
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. Check-in Opens
8:45 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:00 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
9:30 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & vendor village opens
Ready to get started?
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in joining the Comeback Trail planning committee.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you Comeback Trail - Denver Mission Sponsor
Thank you Comeback Trail - Denver Local Sponsors