Comeback Trail - Nashville
Online Registration is now closed. Day of registration will open at 8:00 am on Saturday May 6 at Long Hunter State Park - Couchville Pavilion.
Join the National Stroke Association and the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness and celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Nashville features a scenic route through Long Hunter State Park. This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery.
Whether you run 5K or walk 100 yards, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - Nashville.
May 6, 2017 | 8:00 a.m.
Long Hunter State Park
Couchville Lake Pavilion
2910 Hobson Pike
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. Check-in Opens
8:45 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:00 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
9:30 a.m. Post-event celebration begins
Ready to get started?
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in joining the Comeback Trail planning committee.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you Comeback Trail - Nashville Mission Sponsor