2017 Comeback Trail - Washington D.C.
Join the National Stroke Association and the stroke community as we gather to raise stroke awareness and celebrate the journey to come back strong after stroke.
Comeback Trail - Washington, D.C. features a scenic route that starts and ends at Thomas Jefferson Memorial Plaza. Situated in the heart of Washington, D.C., the course will circle Tidal Basin and offer views of many of D.C.'s most beautiful and historic landmarks. This walk and "fun-run" event is open to participants of all abilities and stroke survivors in various stages of recovery.
Whether you master 5K or 100 meters, we look forward to celebrating with you and the rest of the stroke community at Comeback Trail - D.C.
April 22, 2017 | 8:00 a.m.
Thomas Jefferson Memorial Plaza
701 E. Basin Drive SW
Nearest Metro Stop: Smithsonian Station
Nearest Bus Stop: DC Circulator to East Basin Dr. at Jefferson Memorial
Parking Available on Ohio Drive south of 14th St. Bridge/I395
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. Check-in Opens
8:45 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:00 a.m. Comeback Trail Walk/Run Begins
9:30 a.m. Post-event celebration begins & vendor village opens
Ready to get started?
1. Register as an individual or create a team using the link on the right.
2. Become a Trailblazer and get started fundraising.
3. Invite friends and family to join your team or support your fundraising.
Need more Information?
- I need to access my Comeback Trail personal fundraising page.
- I need fundraising tips for success and support resources.
- I am interested in joining the Comeback Trail planning committee.
- I am interested in volunteering on the day of the event.
- I want information on other Comeback Trail events.
Thank you to our Local Sponsors: