Fundraising with Friends is a unique online fundraising tool that allows any stroke champion to raise funds for National Stroke Association while also telling people about a personal experience with stroke and why you believe in stroke as a cause.
With the dollars you raise we:
- Improved the continuum of stroke care
from hospital to home.
- Strengthened our Stroke Advocacy Network
boasting more than 12,000 advocates
- Provided 100,000 free annual
subscriptions to StrokeSmart™ magazine
Create your Personal Fundraising page by clicking on the Get Started button and:
- Personalize the page with photos and a special story.
- Email your friends, family and colleagues to share your Web page.
- Use the Champion Center button to update your page at any time.
Not ready to start your own webpage, but interested in participating in someone else's effort? Use the Find a Fund button above to search for an existing Personal Fundraising Page.
Questions? Contact Crystal Blaylock at firstname.lastname@example.org.